David DeAtkine is more than just great doctor
WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN IN THE WHITE COAT?
1) Is he a detective, since he asks me lots of questions? (A few of which I don't like to answer)
2) Maybe he is a psychologist because he can sense when I am troubled. And unlike most doctors... I never feel rushed.
3) Certainly he is a scientist, since he is so adept at analyzing my physical state and offering solutions to problems.
4) How about a statistician? He keeps a wealth of data concerning my well being, and looks for new and better ways to address my health.
5) Most assuredly he is a friend. He shares bits of his world to make me comfortable in acknowledging my problems--- for well over 30 years.
6) He is definitely not a judge. But he will not let me gloss over anything that affects my health.
7) Is he a saint? Probably not--but maybe close-- sometimes. David DeAtkine is more than just great doctor and human being who cares... HE'S MINE!!!