Fantastic doctor and great staff. Only Dr. I don't avoid going to.
My Philosophy and Approach to Wellness...
Dr. Cross' Credentials
US Government Service
Indian Health Service
Neah Bay, WA
Nassau Bay, TX
United States Public Health Service Hospital
New Orleans, LA
University of Missouri - Columbia
Doctorate of Medicine 1976
Northwest Missouri State University
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 1971
Graduated with Highest Honors
Finalist Physician of the Year, Memorial Hermann Hospital - Southeast 2008-2009
America's Best Physicians, National Consumer Advisory Board, 2017
- Chairman, Bylaws Committee 2012-2013
University of Texas Health Science Center
- Clinical Professor, Family Practice, 1980-present
University of Texas Medical Branch
- Clinical Professor, Family Practice, 1996-present
Memorial Hermann Hospital System
- Chairman, Credentials Committee 2005-2008 and 2012-2013
University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Clinical Professor, Family Practice, 1977-1979
- Chairman, Market Quality Committee 2011-2012
- Board of Directors 2007-2013
- Chief of Staff 2009-2010
- Chairman, Medical Staff Quality Committee 2006
- Chairman, Department of Family Practice 2005
Memorial Hermann Healthnet Providers
- Chariman , Credentials Committee 2012-2013
- Board of Directors 2004-2013
- Chairman, Clinical Integration Committee 2008
Texas Medical Association
Florida Medical Association
with thanks to dr. cross to being the incentive totally reconfigure my diet and exercise program to prevent diabetes. something in her tone of voice really got through to me.
Dr Cross is the best doctor I've ever had. She's extremely knowledgeable, personable, and available vi can talk to her about anything. She is just the best. Her staff alis wonderful. I can totally depend on them to take care of medical and emotional needs.
Thank you Dr. Mary Cross for always being there for us with a warm, calm, and
Positive smile! We think you are wonderful!
We love Nancy too!
I love it when I call my doctor's office & a person answers the phone & says her name. She is not rushed. No lengthy menu to listen to. When I come in to the office for a visit I can RELAX. The personnel are friendly. There is no glass window separating us. There is no one (& no TV) in the waiting room as it's time for MY appointment. My doctor is friendly, knowledgeable… See more